This Rules Committee consists of Board members and Stakeholders, chaired by a Board member. It writes any changes to the Bylaws, or Policies and Procedures requested by the Board, and offers them to the Board for approval. It arbitrates discussion and interpretation of the Bylaws, and serves as a liaison with the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment in any conflicts or questions connected with the Bylaws, and Policies and Procedures.
Daniel Andalon, Chair
2015 Rules Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2012 Rules Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2011 Rules Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2010 Rules Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Mayor Garcetti’s 2017 State of the City address
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- OPEN HOUSE: Community Invited to Celebrate and Learn about LA Sanitation Environmental Services!
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Summer Night Lights Youth Squad Employment Opportunities
- Occidental Children’s Theater registration open for the Summer Institute of Fun
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
April Community Events – Save the Date