The Outreach Committee consists of Board members and Stakeholders, chaired by a Board member. It is the public face of the Board, and develops means, and implements activities, to inform Stakeholders of the existence and activities of the Board.
Yolanda Nogueira, Chair
Other Members: R. Rivas
2016 Outreach Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- Special Joint Outreach/Board Meeting – July 29, 2016 Minutes
- July 21, 2016 Minutes
- June 15, 2016 Minutes
2015 Outreach Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- June 15, 2016 Meeting Agenda.pdf and Minutes.pdf
- January 22, 2016 Meeting Agenda.pdf and Minutes.pdf
- September 11, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf and Minutes.pdf
- June 1, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf and Minutes.pdf
- March 20, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf and Minutes.pdf
- January 30, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf and Minutes.pdf
2014 Outreach Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- Statement Regarding Romulo Avelica
- HHPNC Director-At-Large Seat Vacancy
More info & link to application.
- Local Events
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
PURPOSEFUL AGING L.A. – An Age Friendly Initiative for LA.
Launched last year, this initiative aims to committing to a future where the needs of older adults are more carefully considered. Take the survey.
- Mayor Garcetti’s 2017 State of the City address
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- OPEN HOUSE: Community Invited to Celebrate and Learn about LA Sanitation Environmental Services!
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Summer Night Lights Youth Squad Employment Opportunities
- Occidental Children’s Theater registration open for the Summer Institute of Fun
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets