New Board Members Wanted
The HHPNC is looking for new board members! We have openings for 5 Director At-Large seats, President, and 1st Vice President coming soon, and now is the time to apply!
The LA City Council recently voted to extend the current neighborhood council term for an additional year, adding an extra year to the current 2-year term. Some current members of the board are unable to serve an additional year, so we are making an organized effort to hear applicants and select talented, qualified stakeholders to fill the needed positions.
This is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to join the neighborhood council and serve your community. We have made so much awesome progress on the council, and we look forward to continuing our important work, adding some fresh ideas and perspective to the mix. You can apply for a position here and learn more about the process: https://goo.gl/forms/yapI05ZzyBMtTHdS2
There will also be a “Join the Neighborhood Council Q & A” event held on Thursday, April 19th from 7:00 – 9:00 PM, where you can receive information about the neighborhood council, ask questions, and receive assistance submitting your application.
Again, applying is simple, just follow this link and answer a few questions: https://goo.gl/forms/yapI05ZzyBMtTHdS2
We look forward to receiving your application!
Happy to Be of Service,
Harvey Slater, Your HHPNC President
Send us a Tweet
Like Us On Facebook
Read Our Latest Newsletter
News & Information
- Earth Day Clean up
- Youth Program
- Local Events
- Health Fair
- Nature Challenge
- OXY – Occidental Calendar
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
- City Council Approves Creation of Civil and Human Right Ordinance for City of Los Angeles
- President’s Message
- 1/4/18-Evaluation of the State of Street Related Infrastructure
- Legalizing Street Vending
- Romulo Avelica granted Emergency Stay of Removal from Board of Immigration Appeals
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More