Land Use Committee
Consists of Board members and Stakeholders, chaired by a Board member. The Land Use Committee reviews and makes recommendations to the Board on all developments in Highland Park, monitors the Early Notification System, and any other questions affecting aspects of the natural and built environments of our neighborhoods.
Antonio Castillo, Co-Chair
Susanne Huerta, Co-Chair
2017 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
January 17, 2017 Agenda
2016 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
December 20, 2016 Agenda
November 15, 2016 Agenda
October 18, 2016 Agenda
September 20, 2016 Agenda
August 19, 2016 Agenda
July 19, 2016 Agenda Land Use 16.07.19
June 21, 2016 Agenda.pdf
2015 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
December 17, 2015 Agenda.pdf
October 23, 2015 Agenda.pdf
September 24, 2015 Agenda.pdf
August 27, 2015 Agenda.pdf
July 23, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
June 25, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
2014 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
November 20, 2014 Meeting Minutes.pdf
2012 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2011 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
2010 Land Use Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Calif. Assembly Dist. 51 Debate
- Local Events
- Legal Clinic Volunteers Needed
- What’s Happening with DACA
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
- Legalizing Street Vending
- Romulo Avelica granted Emergency Stay of Removal from Board of Immigration Appeals
- Local Businesses are invited to participate in Occidental College’s Orientation
- Street Robbery Alert from Senior Lead Officer for Highland Park Neighborhoods
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
PURPOSEFUL AGING L.A. – An Age Friendly Initiative for LA.
Launched last year, this initiative aims to committing to a future where the needs of older adults are more carefully considered. Take the survey.
- Mayor Garcetti’s 2017 State of the City address
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- OPEN HOUSE: Community Invited to Celebrate and Learn about LA Sanitation Environmental Services!
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Summer Night Lights Youth Squad Employment Opportunities
- Occidental Children’s Theater registration open for the Summer Institute of Fun
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets