The goal of the Executive Committee is to ensure that this board is engaging and empowering the community of Highland Park.
Consists of the President, Vice Presidents, Treasurer, and Secretary, chaired by the President. The primary duty of the Executive Committee is to establish the first agenda for a new Board, and may meet at other times at the direction of the Board.
Harvey Slater, President and Chair of Executive Committee
Other Members: R. Rivas, D. Andalon, A. Castillo, N. Soto
2016 Executive Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- September 15, 2016 Special Board Meeting Minutes
2015 Executive Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes
May 26, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
2014 Executive Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
May 21, 2014 Meeting and Minutes.pdf
2012 Executive Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes
October 15, 2012 – HHPNC Executive Meeting Agenda.pdf
Send us a Tweet
Like Us On Facebook
Read Our Latest Newsletter
News & Information
- HHPNC Attends Ribbon Cutting
HHPNC at the ribbon cutting ceremony at San Pascual Park unveiling the new playground, basketball court and fitness area. Next phase will include remodeled bathrooms. Go check it out!
- Local Events
- Curbside Bulky Item Pickup
- Free from LA Animal Services
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
- Nature Challenge
- OXY – Occidental Calendar
- City Council Approves Creation of Civil and Human Right Ordinance for City of Los Angeles
- President’s Message
- 1/4/18-Evaluation of the State of Street Related Infrastructure
- Legalizing Street Vending
- Romulo Avelica granted Emergency Stay of Removal from Board of Immigration Appeals
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More