Digital & Social Media Committee
The Digital and Social Media Committee’s goal is to further the digital outreach to the Highland Park community through HHPNC’s website, email newsletter and social media.
SuzAnn Brantner, Chair
Diego Silva, Secretary
2015-2016 Digital and Social Media Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes
January 28, 2016 Meeting Agenda.pdf
June 29, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
May 18, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
March 30, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
January 7, 2015 Meeting Agenda.pdf
2014 Digital and Social Media Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes
December 1, 2014 Meeting Agenda.pdf
- Mayor Garcetti’s 2017 State of the City address
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- OPEN HOUSE: Community Invited to Celebrate and Learn about LA Sanitation Environmental Services!
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Summer Night Lights Youth Squad Employment Opportunities
- Occidental Children’s Theater registration open for the Summer Institute of Fun
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
April Community Events – Save the Date