1/4/18-Evaluation of the State of Street Related Infrastructure
As a result of a desire of the Mayor and Council to improve the delivery of public works services, a FUSE Corps Fellow, Laila Alequresh, conducted reviews and prepared a report on the state of street related infrastructure.
Fuse Corps deploys highly skilled and passionate entrepreneurs into public service to solve some of the biggest challenges facing communities across the country.
These slides show the results of a survey last fall about what residents and businesses thought of the City’s infrastructure broken down by Council District. The report details the recommendations. Both make for interesting reading.
Send us a Tweet
Read Our Latest Newsletter which includes Local Events
Like Us On Facebook
News & Information
- Summer Night Lights 2019
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
- President’s Message May 2019
- Committee Chair’s Report
- OXY – Occidental Calendar
- DWP Community News
- DMV Informs Public of New Laws
- Alert: Scammers Posing As LADWP Employees
- HHPNC Attends Ribbon Cutting
- City Council Approves Creation of Civil and Human Right Ordinance for City of Los Angeles
- 1/4/18-Evaluation of the State of Street Related Infrastructure
- Legalizing Street Vending
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More