1/4/18-Evaluation of the State of Street Related Infrastructure
As a result of a desire of the Mayor and Council to improve the delivery of public works services, a FUSE Corps Fellow, Laila Alequresh, conducted reviews and prepared a report on the state of street related infrastructure.
Fuse Corps deploys highly skilled and passionate entrepreneurs into public service to solve some of the biggest challenges facing communities across the country.
These slides show the results of a survey last fall about what residents and businesses thought of the City’s infrastructure broken down by Council District. The report details the recommendations. Both make for interesting reading.
Send us a Tweet
News & Information
- Local Events
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
- President’s Message
- 1/4/18-Evaluation of the State of Street Related Infrastructure
- Legalizing Street Vending
- Romulo Avelica granted Emergency Stay of Removal from Board of Immigration Appeals
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets