Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
The Department of City Planning is pleased to have released the Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines. The TOC Program is a new transit-based affordable housing incentive program that applies to all qualified Housing Developments located within a one-half mile radius of a Major Transit Stop. The program was created by the voter approved Measure JJJ in November and is codified in LAMC 12.22 A.31. These TOC Guidelines provide the eligibility standards, incentives, and other necessary components as outlined in the Measure.
City of Los Angeles Department of City Planning
Policy Planning and Historic Resources Division: Citywide Unit
200 North Spring Street, Room 667, Los Angeles, 90012
firstname.lastname@example.org | 213.978.2666
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Events
- Arroyo Seco Library Events Calendar
- Legalizing Street Vending
- Romulo Avelica granted Emergency Stay of Removal from Board of Immigration Appeals
- Street Robbery Alert from Senior Lead Officer for Highland Park Neighborhoods
- Unpermitted Dwelling Unit Ordinance (UDU) Approved
- New Geothermal Project Helps Create Clean Energy Future for Los Angeles
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- OPEN HOUSE: Community Invited to Celebrate and Learn about LA Sanitation Environmental Services!
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Release of Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Summer Night Lights Youth Squad Employment Opportunities
- Occidental Children’s Theater registration open for the Summer Institute of Fun
- Free Mulch Program for Gardeners and Homeowners in Historic Highland Park
- City of Los Angeles lays out its Vision Zero Action Plan to Help Eliminate Traffic Deaths by 2025
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Budget Advocates’ Surveys
The fourth Budget Advocates Survey is now up on the NCBALA.com website. Click below.
- Highlights from our Power to the Youth Event
- Animal Cruelty Crimes
Los Angeles Animal Services is dedicated to the humane treatment and care of all animals within the City of Los Angeles. Read More